September 9, 2010

And We're Off!

A BIG thank you to all of the parents who helped to make our first few days in school so wonderful. Thank you for bringing in the supplies, returning the paperwork and supporting your little one as he/she started kindergarten!

We had a wonderful first week. We learned all about being a contributor to the Gregory Heights community, but also had plenty of time to do art, explore math manipulatives, write stories and play in the gym. We even got to participate in our first Show and Tell!

I look forward to getting to know each and every family as I learn all about your child's unique strengths and interests. Thank you again for such a wonderful class. I know this will be a fabulous 2010-2011 kindergarten year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.